Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using the koertsmusic.com website, you agree to be bound by these policies.
Digital Sheet Music Usage
When purchasing and/or downloading digital sheet music at koertsmusic.com, you are securing the right to:
- print multiple copies of sheet music downloaded for your own use (and for judges at competitions)
- store a copy of sheet music on any device you own (computer, tablet, cloud storage, etc.)
- perform the music live in worship services, recitals, competitions, and festivals, as well as perform in livestream services or archived video services
You DO NOT have the right to:
- redistribute the sheet music in any form or file format for commercial or any other purposes
- alter, edit, or tamper with the sheet music file or print-out
Price information displayed on the koertsmusic.com website is subject to change without prior notice.
Some downloads offer a studio license. Purchasing a studio license enables you to print unlimited copies for the students in your studio for life.
The sheet music offered and digitally delivered by koertsmusic.com is deemed to be a service, therefore, you agree not to exercise the right of return or cancellation.
If sheet music has been successfully downloaded from koertsmusic.com, we are unable to grant a refund. If you placed an order in error, and for that or any other reason have not already downloaded the sheet music, and would like a refund, please contact us directly for special consideration.
If you are interested in recording a particular arrangement, please contact us directly for information regarding receiving a mechanical license from Koerts Music. In your correspondence, please include the projected date of album release, amount of CDs to be produced, specific arrangement(s) desired, and your name and contact information.